Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,我轻轻地招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,那河畔的金柳,Are young brides in the setting sun;是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves,波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,软泥上的青荇,Sways leisurely under the water;油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,那榆荫下的一潭,Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream,寻梦?撑一支长篙,To where the green grass is more verdant;向青草更青处漫溯;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight,满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cannot sing aloud,但我不能放歌,Quietness is my farewell music;悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me,夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave,悄悄的我走了,As quietly as I came here;正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.不带走一片云彩。
By Xu Zhimo
作者:徐志摩
共有 0 条评论