懂得感恩

刚刚刷到一个英国人说喜欢生活在中国的小视频。他说——

So,what’s my favorite thing about living in China?在中国生活,我最喜欢的是什么?

And you might be thinking…你们可能会想

Is it the technology?是科技吗?

Is it the food?是因为食物吗?

Is it the low cost of living?是因为生活成本低吗?

Is it the travel options?是旅行选择多吗?

And while all those things are absolutely fantastic, actually my favorite thing about living here is my parents in law, my wife’s parents.虽然所有这些东西都绝对棒极了,实际上我最喜欢住在这里的事情,与我的岳父母,我妻子的父母,有关。

They are unbelievably helpful and always on call to do anything for my children.他们非常乐于助人,并且总是随叫随到,为我的孩子做任何事。

Such as, pick them up from school, make meals for them, take them to the park, whenever me and my wife are busy with work.比如,接他们放学、为他们做饭、带他们去公园,每当我和妻子忙的时候。

They really have taken so much pressure of me and my wife’s lives.他们真的减轻了我和妻子的生活压力。

And I will be eternally grateful to them.我将永远感激他们。

I know in Chinese culture, the younger generations are obliged to pay this back taking care of the older generations in return later in their lives.我知道在中国文化中,年轻一代有义务偿还这一切,作为回报照顾老一辈人,在他们的晚年。

And I promise to do that, 100 percent,  for my wife’s parents, as they’ve done so much for me.我保证会这样做,百分之百,为我妻子的父母。

They have been an unbelievably good influence on my children with their kind, loving personalities, and I can see it every day in my son and my daughter the way they are.因为他们为我做了这么多,他们给了我的孩子令人难以置信的好的影响,他们善良可爱的性格,我每天都能在我的儿子和女儿身上看到。

And yeah, I just want to take the time right now to say——是的,我现在只想花时间说——

Mum, Dad. Thank you for everything you’ve done! 爸爸,妈妈,谢谢你们所做的一切,我将永远感激你们!

I will be eternally grateful to you!

评论区热评第一条:你是第一个提感谢岳父岳母的,点赞!

版权声明:
作者:admin
链接:https://www.techfm.club/p/193312.html
来源:TechFM
文章版权归作者所有,未经允许请勿转载。

THE END
分享
二维码
< <上一篇
下一篇>>