做外贸怎么能不会这些英语?(下)
1 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
2 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
3 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭借什么相信产品是安全的?
4 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
5 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
6 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
7 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
8 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
9 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
10 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
11 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
12 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
13 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
14 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
15 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
共有 0 条评论