英文诗:今夜我可以写

Tonight I Can Write

Pablo Neruda

巴勃罗•聂鲁达

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

写,譬如,'夜镶满群星,而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她爱我,有时我也爱她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

To think that I do not have her.

去想我并不拥用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感觉我已失去她。

To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

群星满夜,而她不在我身边。这就是一切了。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虚因为没有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

Another's. She will be another's.

别人的。她将会是别人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的干吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

爱情太短,遗忘太长。

Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms.

借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that l write for her.

这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

巴勃罗·聂鲁达(西班牙语:Pablo Neruda,1904年7月12日—1973年9月23日),智利当代著名诗人。聂鲁达在13岁时就开始发表诗作,1923年发表第一部诗集《黄昏》,1924年发表成名作《二十首情诗和一支绝望的歌》,自此登上智利诗坛。

聂鲁达对中国和中国文化很有兴趣,一生中曾经三次到过中国。1928年他作为外交官赴缅甸上任时,出发来中国,给宋庆龄颁发列宁国际和平奖,此行中,他还见到了茅盾、丁玲、艾青等文学界名流,进行了友好的交流。在访问中国时他得知,自己的中文译名中的“聂”字是由三只耳朵(繁体“聶”)组成,于是说:“我有三只耳朵,第三只耳朵专门用来倾听大海的声音。”

整理:2024年7月12日于北城家园

版权声明:
作者:zhangchen
链接:https://www.techfm.club/p/137785.html
来源:TechFM
文章版权归作者所有,未经允许请勿转载。

THE END
分享
二维码
< <上一篇
下一篇>>