每天都有新知识 | churn out my best efforts
churn out my best efforts
“Churn out my best efforts” 这个短语的含义是指不断地、大量地、持续地付出自己的最佳努力。这个短语通常用来形容一个人努力工作或持续地投入精力和时间去完成某项任务或目标。
Despite the tight deadlines, I managed to churn out my best efforts to complete the project on time.
尽管期限很紧,我还是尽全力按时完成了项目。
During the exam period, I churned out my best efforts to study and prepare for all my subjects.
在考试期间,我拼尽全力学习并准备所有科目。
相近表达:put in my best effort、give it my all
a wave of exhaustion
“a wave of exhaustion” 这个短语在英语中是一个生动的表达,常用于描述突然袭来的强烈疲劳感。
1. A wave: 这个词通常用来描述一种突然且强烈的感受,就像海浪一样,一下子涌上来。
2. Of exhaustion: 指的是极度的疲劳或精疲力竭。
因此,“a wave of exhaustion” 描绘了一种突然且强烈的疲劳感,就像海浪一样,迅速且无法抵挡。
After running the marathon, a wave of exhaustion washed over him, and he could barely stand.
跑完马拉松后,一股疲惫涌上心头,几乎站不起来。
Healthcare workers are experiencing a wave of exhaustion due to the ongoing pandemic.
由于持续的大流行,医护人员正在经历一波疲惫不堪。
I was fine this morning, but after lunch, a wave of exhaustion hit me, and I had to take a nap.
今天早上我还好,但午饭后,一阵疲惫袭来,我不得不小睡一会儿。
相似表达
A surge of energy
A burst of enthusiasm
A flood of relief
版权声明:
作者:zhangchen
链接:https://www.techfm.club/p/153044.html
来源:TechFM
文章版权归作者所有,未经允许请勿转载。
共有 0 条评论