小猪佩奇第一季第25集 不太好 Not Very Well

猪妈妈和猪爸爸刚给佩奇和乔治做了早餐。

Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have just made breakfast for Peppa and George. 

早餐准备好了!

Breakfast is ready!

佩奇的脸上出现了红点点。

Peppa has red spots on her face.

妈妈,我感觉不舒服。

Mummy, I don't feel very well.

哦,天呢,佩奇。你看起来不太好。

Oh dear, Peppa. You don't look very well.

不要担心。我这就给棕熊医生打电话。

Don't worry. I'll ring Doctor Brown Bear.

我是棕熊医生。

Doctor Brown Bear is speaking.

佩奇身体不舒服了。她的脸上长满了红点点!

Peppa is not very well. Her face is covered in red spots.

嗯嗯...让佩奇躺下休息,我马上过去。

Hmm.... Put Peppa to bed, and I'll come straight round.

熊医生已经来给佩奇治病了。

Doctor Brown Bear has come to make Peppa better.

你好,佩奇。今天你觉得怎么样?

Hello, Peppa. How are you today?

我感觉不舒服。

I'm not very well.

请伸出你的舌头来。嗯嗯...不是特别严重。佩奇只是得了疹子。

Stick your tongue out, please. Hmm.... It's not anything serious. Peppa has just got a rash.

我需要喝药吗?

Do I need any medicine?

疹子会很快消褪的。如果你想喝药的话,我会给你一点点药。

The rash will clear up quickly. But if you like, I can give you just a little medicine.

请给我点药吧。

Yes, please.

这个药恐怕尝起来不好喝。请张大嘴巴。

I’m afraid It doesn't taste very nice. Open wide, please.

吖!真难喝!

Yuck! Disgusting!

你真是头勇敢的小猪敢喝这个。佩奇必须躺在床上休息。我会过一会打电话看看她是否好点。

You are a brave little one for taking it so well. Peppa must stay in bed. I'll call back later to check that she's better.

可以有人来看望她吗?

Can Peppa have visitors?

哦,当然,可以来人看望她的。疹子不会传染的。拜拜!

Oh, yes, she can have visitors. The rash isn't catching. Goodbye!

再见。棕熊医生。

Goodbye! Doctor Brown Beer.

妈妈,我可以起来吗?

Mummy, can I get up now?

棕熊医生说了你必须躺在床上休息一下,佩奇。

Doctor Brown Beer says that you must stay in bed for a little bit, Peppa.

哦! 但是太无聊了!

Oh! But it's so boring.

棕熊医生说过可以有人来看你的。

Doctor Brown Beer did say you could have visitors.

小羊苏茜可以来吗?

Can Suzy Sheep visit me?

小羊苏茜是佩奇最好的朋友。

Suzy Sheep is Peppa's best friend.

我这就给苏茜妈妈打电话。

I'll ring Suzy Sheep's mummy.

你好,猪太太。

Hello, Mrs. Pig. 

可以让佩奇和苏茜说话吗?

May Peppa talk to Suzy, please?

你好,苏茜!你好,佩奇!

Hello, Suzy! Hello, Peppa!

我生病了。我脸上出了疹子。

I'm not very well. I have red spots on my face.

医生来过了吗?

Has the doctor been?

来过了,棕熊医生来过了。他说我生病了还说我很勇敢。

Yes, Doctor Brown Beer was here. He said it wasn't very well and that I was very brave.

你这次真的生病了?

So are you ready ill?

真的,真的!我没有假装。我得躺在床上休息!棕熊医生给我喝的药太难喝了。

Yes, yes! It's not pretend. I have to stay in bed. Doctor Brown Beer gave me medicine that tasted very horrible.

我现在过去看看你!

我现在过去看看你!我要穿上我的护士套装。

I'm coming to see you! I'm going to wear my nurse's outfit.

小羊苏茜过来看佩奇了。苏茜穿着她的护士衣服。小狗丹尼和兔子丽贝卡也一块来了。

Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa. Suzy is wearing her nurse's costume[ˈkɒstjuːm]. Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit have come along, too.

你好,佩奇!你现在感觉怎么样?

Hello, Peppa. How do you feel?

我感觉不太舒服,苏茜。我必须躺在床上休息。

I'm not very well, Suzy. I have to stay in bed.

我们可以做些什么能让你好点?

What can we do to make you better?

你可以给我倒点橙汁。

You could get me some orange juice.

好滴!

OK.

佩奇现在还挺享受!

Peppa seems to be quite enjoying himself.

谢谢你,苏茜。

Thank you, Suzy.

你感觉好点了吗?

Do you feel any better?

好点了...丹尼,问问我的妈妈看我能不能吃点冰激凌?还有丽贝卡,你能给我从院子里采点花吗?

A little bit... Danny, ask my mummy if I could eat some ice cream? And Rebecca, could you bring me some follows from the garden?

棕熊医生来了看看佩奇是否好点了。

Doctor Brown Beer is here to see if Peppa is better.

哦,真好!护士已经到这了。现在病人怎么养了?

Ah, good! The nurse is already here. How is the patient?

我不是护士。我只是假装护士。

I'm not real nurse. it's just pretend.

我明白了,你可以让我过去看一下吗?

I see. Would you like me to take a look myself?

可以的。

Yes, please.

我说!红点点没有了!你完全变好了!

I say! No more red spots! You're completely better.

我是不是还有点生病呢?

Aren't I still a bit ill?

你现在感觉怎么样?

How do you feel?

我感觉我应该再躺一会儿...

I feel I should stay in bed a little bit more...

我想在院子里玩这个球!谁想和我一块玩?

Emm... I fancy /[ˈfænsi] 设想/ a game with this ball in the garden. Who wants to join me?

我!我!我!我也想!

Me! Me! Me! Me, too.

好吧,我还没见过恢复这么快的病人呢!

Well, I never! A complete recovery/[rɪˈkʌvəri]恢复/!

版权声明:
作者:admin
链接:https://www.techfm.club/p/181180.html
来源:TechFM
文章版权归作者所有,未经允许请勿转载。

THE END
分享
二维码
< <上一篇
下一篇>>