英文诗:初恋

First Love

[英] 约翰·克莱尔 John Clare

I never was struck before that hour

那一刻,我被爱情击中,

With love so sudden and so sweet.

如此突然,如此甜蜜。

Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower

她如花的娇颜,

And stole my heart away complete.

彻底偷走了我的心。

My face turned pale as deadly pale,

我面色如死一般苍白,

My legs refused to walk away,

双腿也拒绝离开。

And when she looked “What could I ail? ”

当她愁容满面,

My life and all seemed turned to clay.

我生命的全部似乎也化为虚有。

And then my blood rushed to my face

于是,我的脸失去了血色,

And took my eyesight quite away.

视线也不再清晰。

The trees and bushes round the place

四周的树林和矮木丛,

Seemed midnight at noonday.

正午犹如深夜。

I could not see a single thing,

我的双眼无法再看清,

Words from my eyes did start;

言语从眼中宣泄;

They spoke as chords do from the string

如同一串串和音,

And blood burnt round my heart.

血液在我的心脏翻腾不息。

Art flowers the winter' s choice?

难道花朵是冬的选择?

Is love' s bed always snow?

爱的基床也总是舞动的冬雪吗?

She seemed to hear my silent voice

她仿佛听到了我无声的告白——

Not love' s appeals to know.

让爱不为人知。

I never saw so sweet a face

我从未见过如此甜美的面容,

As that I stood before:

从我呆立在那的那天起:

My heart has left its dwelling-place

我的心已随她而去,

不再回来。

整理:2025年3月31日于经典龙苑

版权声明:
作者:Alex
链接:https://www.techfm.club/p/202308.html
来源:TechFM
文章版权归作者所有,未经允许请勿转载。

THE END
分享
二维码
< <上一篇
下一篇>>