双语感悟人生28
1. Care little, you'll lose them. Care too much, you'll get hurt.
太不在乎,你会失去。太在乎,你会受伤。
2. Sometimes it's better to push someone away, not because you don't love him, but you have to protect yourself from pain.
有时候把某人推开更好,不是因为不爱他了,而是因为要保护自己不再受伤。
3. The more you care, the more you will lose and the more you hurt when it's over.
你越在乎,你失去的就越多,当一切结束的时候你就越心碎。
4. Not everyone in your life will stay forever.
不是每个出现在你生命中的人都会永远留在你身边。
5. We don't stop loving someone, we simply learn to live without them.
我们并未停止爱谁,只是学会了没有他们也得活下去。
6. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on.
我喜欢那些不管我现在的生活是怎样,却能让我微笑起来的回忆,毫无预兆冒出来的那种。
7. It's hard to wait for something that never happens; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.
明明知道也许根本不可能,还是去等,这很难;但是更难的是,当你知道它是你的全部,却必须放弃它。
8. Don't take others' care for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
不要把别人的关心当成理所当然。不管他有多爱你,最终也会有疲惫的一天。
9. Everyone is going to hurt you, Sooner or later. You just have to decide who is worth going through the pain.
每个人都会令你受伤,或早或晚。你需要决定的只是哪个人值得你经历这些苦痛。
10. Each youth will be old, but I hope that your memories have been good.
每段青春都会苍老,但我希望记忆里的你一直都好。
11. Sometimes, we are willing to forgive someone, just we do not want to lose him. Did not want to lose him, and only pretended to forgive him.
有时候,我们愿意原谅一个人,并不是我们真的愿意原谅他,而是我们不想失去他。不想失去他,惟有假装原谅他。
12. I'll put on a fake smile and pretend that I am uninjured.
我强颜欢笑,假装内心没有受伤。
I still care.
我还是会在意。
共有 0 条评论