那些妙不可言的中文翻译
"Make up for ever"
:浮生若梦
"In me the tiger sniffs the rose"
:心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
:与恶龙缠斗过久,自身亦成为恶龙;凝视深渊过久,深渊回以凝视。
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
:身在井隅,心向璀璨。
"Le vent se I eve, il faut tenter de vivre."
:纵有疾风起,人生不言弃。
"get busy living, or get busy dying."
:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。
"Gone with the Wind."
:飘|乱世佳人
"Waterloo Bridge"
:魂断蓝桥
"Brideshead Revistied"
:故园风雨后
"Flipped"
:怦然心动
"Hilary and Jackie"
:她比烟花寂寞
"The Bridge of Madison County"
:廊桥遗梦
"Sommersby"
:似是故人来
"Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare."
:有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈;世人千万种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
共有 0 条评论